BANC3 has an immediate opening in support of our government customer as a Software System Architect Senior/Lead for a mission critical and highly visible program with the following support requirements:
* Ability to create software architecture create and maintain System and Architecture Overviews for mobile, client server and other applications
* Broad knowledge of Development tools / Application servers and best practices for support
* Analysis of development/architecture current state vs proposed future states
* Ability to work with DBA's, testers and junior developers in resolving System Issues - i.e. - selection of tools to be used, Memory Leaks or required patching
* Ability to work with Business Analysts to retrieve and translate customer requirements into deliverables and work products.
* Set technical roadmap, priorities and development schedules as necessary for successful program execution
* Expert in latest technologies such as mobile Andriod development, web based Java applications and JEE Application development (v1.7/1.8)
* Creation of physical/logical and use-case diagrams
* Understanding of software architecture, database architecture and entity relationship
* Jira / Confluence (Currently migrating from legacy TFS for ticketing)
* Working knowledge of databases (ex. MS SQL Server 2008 in a Win 2008 R2 environment.
* Degree in Computer Science, Mathmatics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline with 9 years experience
* Current or had in past 24 months a DoD SECRET level (or better) security clearance or ability to obtain one
If you are interested please apply below or submit your resume to one of our recruiters at ...@banc3.com
Please reference the position title in the subject line of your submission.
Associated topics: cloud architect, http, infrastructure, infrastructure architect, ip, maintenance, principal systems engineer, senior system engineer, system architect, system integrator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.